Monday, November 24, 2008
A start in the blogging world
So Marci convinced me that we too needed a blog. I refuse to have fancy wallpaper and music though and will not be trying to keep up with the Johnson's :). Matt and I have enjoyed touring all the family's blog each night and posting "Mattish" remarks. So we'll see if we can join in on the blogging world. I'm excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh YES! We are so happy you decided to join us! Your girls are getting so big. I will take the "Dog BLog" off and add this one! We love guys!
Yeah! I'm excited you have a blog now! I wish Justin didn't care and would let us have one too. Its killing Ashley that everyone but us has one. I love Becca's haircut, it makes her look so grown up!
Carly plays with her hair like that a lot too.
Love you guys! Lori
PS Did you ask Sherry if they still wanted to exchange gifts?
Delora it is so easy to get cute wallpaper.... just click on thecutestblogontheblock.com and follow the directions! We are so glad you have a blog now!!!
oh I'm so freaking excited! I can't believe how short Becca's hair is now! Crazy! What a nice girl to give her beautiful hair away.
I'm excited too! It's going to be great to see pictures of the girls
Post a Comment