Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas
Emilee on Christmas Eve after the long drive
Both girls on Christmas Eve


Cute minnie hat!
Becca likes snow.
We had tons of fun visiting everyone for Christmas.   Becca had a breakdown about going home and leaving all her cousins and the 4-wheeler.  Emilee on the other hand has been asking to go home for a few days so was glad to get on her way.  She was an angel all the way home and all smiles for the whole 12+ hours.  They were both exceptionally good and we're all happy to be home.   

4 comments:

Jess said...

I'm glad your drive went well but I'm sad I didn't get to spend more time with you. No pigs next year and we are coming to visit for sure!!!

McKay B. said...

It was so nice to see you all again! Its so nice that you can come up fairly often. Next time needs to be for a little longer so we can spend more time with you! Love ya! Lori

akagi79 said...

It was so good to see you guys! We look forward to visiting you in February!

Leanne said...

good to know you all made it back, I agree though, next time you should stay at my house. :)