


Here are some easter pictures. How fun! Em didn't know what to do when she saw the easter eggs, she just looked at them. It took awhile for her to start picking them up. She does love the candy! They are both sporting their new shades from the Easter Bunny and they even wore them on the ride to church. Em's made them into the church even and Daddy was all embarrassed. Watch for tomorrow's post on if the baby is going to be a boy or girl! Momma's Easter present was being released from Nursery, yeah! Not that nursery is bad but 2+ years is enough.
3 comments:
I can't wait to find out!!! The girls look cute and over two years in nursery, you are my hero. I like nursery too but at the same time was glad when I got pregnant and released.
Your girls look so cute in the new shades! Glad you had a good Easter. I did like Nursery, but it's a calling that needs rotating often! LOL! Can't wait to hear the baby news!!
oh I'm so happy you finally got out of the nursery! so weird! Congrats on baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't spoil it for your viewers. we are super excited for you guys!
Post a Comment