Cameron is getting bigger! Em tells people, referring to the baby, "She is a boy."
Becca graduated from Kindergarten after going through 3 teachers - what a year.
Em had a birthday. We took her to Chuck E Cheese. She chose pink strawberry cake and pink watermelon sprinkles which I thought actually tasted good. So did my co-workers since she only ate 2 bites and this was the third cake at our house this month.
We cooled off in the mountains at a field trial. Pseudo camping because we stayed in a hotel. I loved the fresh air and smell of pine!

Swimming is in session. Both girls love to swim this year. Becca in her life jacket and Em in a floatie airplane. Sometimes mom gets in and sometimes she lifeguards with her feet up. One place I don't feel pregnant is in the pool. The weightlessness is great! Dad doesn't feel like getting in yet because his ears are still a little messed up.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Emilee! Cute pictures! You're looking good Delora... when is Cameron due again?
You look great Delora! Thanks for the update! It's so fun to see pictures of the girls!!
Cute pictures! Lookin good! I bet it's sooo nice having a pool to loose the gravity!
Post a Comment