Tuesday, July 21, 2009
A new post - just rambling
I have not fallen of the face of the blogging world. I have just been busy or tired or had no new pictures to put up or have been spending too much time on ebay and craigslist. I do have pictures of Becca's first day of 1st Grade but they are way out in the kitchen. They will have to wait. Becca loved her first day and I hated it. 1st grade is worse than Kindergarten. I wasn't so sad with Kindergarten because it was only 3 hours. But dropping off your child for the whole day with some complete stranger you didn't get to pick - now that was hard for me. The second day wasn't so bad though and of course she wanted to walk herself through the gate this time. She is just too big. Also Becca finally got over her fear of water and will go under. We told her since last year she could go to Baskin Robins if she would and we were finally able to go on Friday! She is getting much braver. Em also started swimming by herself with a life jacket tonight and blowing bubbles. I guess not getting into swimming lessons worked out alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
1st grade wow! Wait to go Becca! It strange for me to think that school has already started. You are brave mom I pretty sure I would be a nervous wreck tell Russell came home.
I'm freaking out about Kindergarten! Reuben will ride the bus and that is crazy and I'm not sure I can handle it for the first few days...Good job Becca for going under! What a big girl in 1st grade! I loved first grade.
Can't wait for that little red haired baby boy to come out!
WE WILL DYE IT IF ITS RED!!!
Dying it won't help, Matthew he'll still be just as sweet as you...or did you mean DIE?
ha ha ha you're funny. Still can't wait!
I can't believe Becca is in first grade. I still think of her as the little girl who came to visit stinky utah and just figured out what pockets were. Boy does time fly!
I can't believe you guys are back in school already. I guess the kids may as well be in school during the summer since it is so stinking hot down there.
I hope little Cameron has the reddest hair ever. You certainly would deserve it Matty! Sorry Delora, you don't, but it is at least cute. :)
How are you handling the heat being so pregnant? It was bad enough here. I can't imagine your heat down there. Bless the person who invented AC. Can you imagine life as a pioneer?
I will love a redhead boy! I just stay in the A/C all day so it's not too bad. We've actually had a mild summer for us. Becca will get three weeks off in the fall while I'm on Maternity leave so it will be nice and yes it should be nice outside by then too.
Post a Comment