
Matt painted Cameron's room. I love it!


BEFORE and AFTER - Becca wanted curls for school pictures. I'm sure they died down a little before they took the pictures at school.

Thanks to food network we have a whole new vocabulary and really good food. Unfortunately the kids usually don't appreciate Dad's culinary experiments. This was very large chili rellenos made from fresh Hatch chilis. They were great! I say Matt gets a 10 for "plating" which I teased him for. This is for you Leanne.

Em riding the bike. She still refuses to use the petals but gets going pretty fast Flinstone style.

Becca pumping up her wheels
2 comments:
Weird. I can't see the picture of Em on her bike, or Cameron's room :(
my computer decides to not let me see stuff sometimes...email me please!
I love the "plating" Matthew, quite the culinary artist! I expect some of those when we come to visit.
I also love Becca's curls. I bet the school pics turned out great!
The chili starts mild at the bottom and actually gets hotter as you get towards the top. I didn't eat the tops of mine but the bottom and middle were just right.
Delora
Post a Comment