Emilee loves Cameron now. It's so cute when she calls him "Cam" She brought this pony over for him to play with. Daddy said he could only play with boy ponies so she found him one that wasn't pink.
Cam looks good in green just like his daddy.
Here is a smile.
Becca feeding Cameron. She is the big helper.Cameron trying so hard to communicate.
I'm losing sleep to do this but I wanted to share some pictures since he is growing so fast. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:
So Cute! What good sisters Cam has! I bet they will always love and take care of him! He is so cute! I wish I lived closer so I could hold and hug him! Give them all hugs and kisses from us!
your kids are growing up so fast. I am glad you took time to share some pics. I really liked the video I could watch little babis all day.
oh! he's filled out so much! What a little stud. It's ok for him to play with girly stuff, Matt. You probably did. he'll be just fine.
Post a Comment