Saturday, November 14, 2009

Camo


We love the camo pants!  Thanks Huntley!

8 comments:

Jess said...

"What a cute little guy!" That's the comment Huntley always got in those pants but this time it actually is true!

Leanne said...

hey! I can't see the picture... :(

Matt Tanner said...

sucks to be you!!!! Get a Mac

Danny said...

ha ha Matt, must have been the computer or the internet that day...is that baby laying on tile? He is so cute!

Ha haha, just had a thought...to Matt:
and I quote: "Wow, you get a shiny new baby boy and it's like you don't have any other kids..." touché!

P.S. We all don't mind, it's not like we get to see that baby in person anytime soon.

Danny said...

oops, wasn't Danny...forgot to change user accounts. oh well. love, Leanne

Matt Tanner said...

Yeah you sure can tell from the content of this blog and the apparent lack of bird dogs I am not the author.

Delora is a equal opportunity picture taker if cameron is happy near the tile floor she will put him down and start shooting.

your welcome to come on down anytime and see the little man. Its only a day away.

Delora said...

The tile floor was for artistic effect. I saw a picture in a magazine and was trying to mimic it. So it turned out looking more like child neglect than a nice contrast of the soft fuzzy blanket and stone floor. Do note his head is fully on the blanket.

I knew the comment abut the new shiny baby would come because I remember Matt making that commment to you. I was actually surprised it took so long.

Leanne said...

I was trying to hold it in! I love that you were going for artistic effect!

Wow, I think my brother misses me. OR he's just so excited to show off that adorable little boy!