Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pictures

All my children are looking at the camera.  Is it a miracle or is my new photo software tons of fun to play with?  Did I do good or can you tell who's head got swapped?
She is in a stupor as to what she wants for Christmas because after every toy commercial she sees she says "I want that for Christmas"  and it is the same thing at the toy section of every store we've been to.  Also note that she won't sit on his lap.
Becca asked for a "misfit" toy, you know like in the movie Rudolph.

3 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

That is so cute! Becca I want a misfit toy too.

Leanne said...

That's funny that she wants a misfit toy. I can't tell who got their head swapped. It's a Christmas Miracle!!

Mark and Lynette said...

I think it was cams head that got swapped
cute pictures
merry christmas