Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Cam's first ornament.  It says "Gift from God."  I love it!  That is exactly what our little Cam is!

The icing wasn't very stable but no matter they started eating these 2 seconds after the picture was taken.  Matt recalls that Oma has a great recipe for icing, he remembers making them in 4th grade in her class.
The girls playing with their "pink" stuff.  Soon we will also be getting boy stuff from Santa.  Dad is already excited for Santa to bring hot wheels and a race track.

3 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

I love how it looks like a couple bags of candy exploded on to the girls house. So much fun.

Leanne said...

See, I'm opposite. I am SO excited for the pink stuff!! I was eyeballing some strawberry shortcake stuff, man are they cute! Is that a polly pocket castle?

I love the "trailer" houses, haha so cute. Watch out with cement type frosting, they are non-edible a lot of the time because it's egg that makes it so hard.

akagi79 said...

Glad we get to do both the pink and blue stuff at our house. The kids are now getting to that stage when the dont like "toys" so much. Oh,I guess we are almost in those teenage years!!!