Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random pictures


Em and I were playing dress up.  She looked in the mirror and said, "I am pretty"  Oh how I pray that she will always be able to look in the mirror and feel that way.  She is such a pretty girl for so many reasons and I want her to always see that especially through the hard teenage years.

Camo likes to use his hands now that he has figured out what they are for.

What a great picture of Camo smiling.  He is a great baby boy!  His eyes are now a handsome dark brown.  

Never mind my laundry in the background, I thought of photoshopping it out but if I had time to do that I might also have time to fold it.




4 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

The laundry never dose seem to go away even with photo shop. Em is such a pretty girl I love how long her hair has gotten and Camo is so big I think by the time we see him he will be able to wrestel russell.

Leanne said...

I love that you call him Camo. How cute! He shall always be Camo to me now. Emily is gorgeous! I love that her hair is getting darker, and those eyes! You have beautiful children, I miss them! COME VISIT PLEASE!!!!

Our Love said...

Oh Delora, with a mom like you, Em will be a good teenage girl. Be ready to go shopping tomorrow!!!!!

akagi79 said...

It's nice to see someone else with a laundry pile!!! LOL! You have beautiful girls and one super cute boy!!!