

So I think we are getting back into our routine. I didn't wake up to an alarm clock for over two weeks so it's been hard to get back into. I have just been incorporating it into my dreams. Yeah for the weekend again. Becca got her own alarm clock tonight and is so excited. She says she wants up early and get ready by herself before I even get up. That would be nice but we'll see, ever since we've had to get up before the sun I have been dragging her and dressing her and everything. Not that she doesn't love school, she wasn't feeling well the other day and bawled when I told her she couldn't go to school. Dad couldn't take it and ended up taking her later. What a girl.

5 comments:
Wow Becca already has an alarm clock, I didn't get one of those until I went to highschool. Congrats on the filing cabinet, now you can be organized and you won't have to buy a crib for your next baby!
I hate alarm clocks, I used to have 2 in my room, that's how I had to do it to wake up, one next to my bed, the other across the room, 5 minutes later...
It's so hard to get back to a routine! But life is so much better at our house when we have one. Well, for the Mom anyway! LOL!
We had to get Ashley an alarm clock when she started 1st grade (she had afternoon Kindergarten). She likes to stay up late and sleep in like me. I was the enemy when I had to wake her up for school in 1st grade. She would cry and beg to sleep longer and ask why I was so mean (you get the picture). The alarm clock solved a lot of problems! :)
hi this is jessa i remember i wanted an alarm clock when i was 5. it was a barbie one. and now it is
broken and i don't use it
Post a Comment