


I have been meaning to post about our trip to Disneyland but haven't found the time. Still recovering from the trip I guess. I had to put a few pics at least for now. Becca loved seeing the princesses and her favorite ride was space mountain which we were all surprised she rode let alone liked. Daddy is happy to have a roller coaster partner. Emilee quickly learned that "we have to wait our turn" and reminded us all several times as we waited in lines. She was happy to play with the chains and was drawn to anywhere that had dirt ( maybe because the dirt was brown and soft unlike the kind she is used to). She also loved Cinderella, I almost cried watching her little face when she first saw her. That made the 1 hour wait worth it! Of course they picked out pink mouse ears and pink shirts to which Dad remarked "Yuck, why does everything at our house have to be pink!" So we're calling the little unborn one Cameron now and even Em has switched over to it being a boy - not that we even know. I got tired of it not having a name so I just decided that it's a boy for now - of course Cameron could go either way I suppose. I get to make the ultrasound appt tomorrow for sometime in April.

5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and brings back memories of our trip there a year ago! When did you go exactly? Did you go anywhere else besides DisneyLand? Ashley and McKay loved Space Mt. too, but Spencer cried and refused to get on the second time we tried to go on it! Love ya! Lori
yay! Cute pictures! I can't wait to see baby Cameron via ultrasound pictures, hint hint! :)
Looks like you guys had a tons of fun! I did cry the first time we took Paige to Disneyland! When you see the look on their little faces it's hard to hold back. We are excited to find out if you get to put a little more blue in your house!!! Good Luck Matt!!
Jessa was the same way... she loved the princesses. She was only 4. Jacob was 2 and had to have all the princesses kiss his cute little cheeks. We need to go back! My kids keep complaining that we've never been to California..
Hi Delora...It's me, Sara (used to be Halladay). You're girls are beautiful! I found your blog on Jessica's. I'm super jealous of your trip to Disney...I can't wait until my girls are old enough to enjoy it.
P.S. I love the name Cameron, especially for a girl, and I would spell it Kamryn.
Post a Comment