Tuesday, April 14, 2009
It's a BOY!
So I'm thinking what am I going to do with all the pink blankets and butterfly sheets? We are excited. It's going to change things around our house. I was going to put pictures but we all know what ultrasound pictures look like and these are the same. Matt could tell right away that he was a boy before she told us. I thought I could tell but it's hard with ultrasounds to know what you're looking at. He is healthy and growing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! Although now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all the millions of totes of girls clothes I have. We are definitley coming to visit this winter!
Congrats! WE are so excited
That is so exciting, congratulations!!! Thanks for calling Matt even though I was at a work meeting and didn't get to talk to you. Is the name still Cameron then? We love you all lots! Lori
We are so excited for you guys!!Even Chad got a big smile. He says Matt NEEDs a boy. Have you already picked out the name Cameron?
HOORAY!!!!!! Congratulations again! I hope he's as red as his daddy!
A boy to take on the family trade. That is so much fun! Matt is going to have to move over as the big cheese now. This little boy is going to rule the roost. Congrats! Good luck.
Post a Comment