Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jungle Book

                                                         Sher Khan and Baloo



So I have finally attempted to put videos from one of Becca's plays up.  Let me know how well it works.  This is Bare Necessities and King Louie from the Jungle Book and Becca is Sher Khan. This has been my favorite part yet.  I love the costume.  You can tell they are teaching her to smile towards the audience and I thinks she's doing a good job.  She is working on Annie right now and she is one of Annie's friends and someone in Daddy Warbucks house.  Even Emilee breaks out singing "Tomorrow" at random times during the day.  Becca is loving it, we think this could be one of her talents.

5 comments:

McKay B. said...

So cute!!! We could see the first video, but not the second one. I'm not sure why.

Delora said...

It's a class at a community theatre in town. There should be something in the fall. It is every 10 weeks.

Delora said...

It's a class at a community theatre in town. There should be something in the fall. It is every 10 weeks.

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

me and russell loved them. She is so good! Can't wait to see more

Mark and Lynette said...

she looks so cute in that costume she sings the songs so good too


good job becca
love jessa