Monday, August 17, 2009

A big tall boy

So we went to the Dr. office this morning.  She said she thought the baby wouldn't be big from my measurements and then we did a sonogram.  The result was an estimated 7lbs 3oz  and I am only 36 weeks.  This is not an estimate of how much he will weigh when he is born but how much he weighs right now.  So we will not be going the full 40 weeks for sure.  She also commented on his long legs, Matt was excited about that for his dreams of watching his son play basketball.  Yeah for big healthy boys I guess.  

4 comments:

Leanne said...

lucky you, don't have to go the WHOLE time! Kiara was the only nice one to me and I got her a week early. The boys=late. Glad he's healthy! He'll be tall for sure. look at you guys!!!

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Wow! That sure is a big boy! But I can't wait tell he gets here! I am so excited to see a cute little tanner boy.

Jess said...

He's gonna be huge. We're so excited to see him soon!!!

Leanne said...

you should post pictures of your Chili Rellenos that you made Matty! :)

And that room that you painted!