Monday, September 28, 2009

Photo Session








These are pictures from Cameron's photo session for anyone who didn't get to see them.  I am not doing them full justice because I compressed them to upload faster.  My friend is a professional photographer and does an awesome job http://ashliephotography.com/blog/.  I can make prints of any of these poses if anyone wants them.  My favorite is the last one!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the ones on his tummy, that little face!!!

Mark and Lynette said...

Those are sooooooo cute! He looks tiny. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see him and hold him.

McKay B. said...

Awww...... I love them!!! I like the fourth one down and the last one the best. Those turned out so cute! Carly asked if he was in a dog or a cat bed. Funny kid! Love you guys! Lori

Matt Tanner said...

it was only a hour mom he is a tough MANLY Man he don't need no stinkin blanket..... also we live in AZ and people rarely keep there houses below 79 for fear of the $400 dollar AC bill

Marci said...

They are so adorable. I couldn't even choose a favorite. He is so sweet!

akagi79 said...

So cute!! I love the last one. Hope you guys are all doing well! Give the kids a hug for us!!