Pictures from our trip. It sure looks like Em was having a fun time. Don't you love Camo's jacket. A friend of ours Grandmother made it. I think the colors are appropriate.
Yeah Matt never wants to leave the states. For some reason he envisions Europe through the eyes of a 4 year old and just thinks of it as a bunch of old boring buildings.
Chris said to tell Matt that Europe is exactly nothing but a bunch of old boring buildings. He was 4 when he went there so I don't think there is ever a chance I'll get to go unless Huntley and I go with out him.
6 comments:
Yeah Matt never wants to leave the states. For some reason he envisions Europe through the eyes of a 4 year old and just thinks of it as a bunch of old boring buildings.
I love the picture of camo with the bright organe Jacket I thing I think the colors are so much fun.
fun! when did you go and why? next time tell us and we'll meet you there or something. what's halfway anyway?
Chris said to tell Matt that Europe is exactly nothing but a bunch of old boring buildings. He was 4 when he went there so I don't think there is ever a chance I'll get to go unless Huntley and I go with out him.
I'm not surprised Chris agrees with Matt. Those guys have lots in common.
Great pictures Delora! Loks like you guys had a fun time!!
Post a Comment